Let your Kiddo's play on the computer & Keep your files safe!

So I have been seeing it more and more on Social Media Sites, blogs and everywhere else, How to keep kids safe online and protect your computer from their accidents. For the last couple of years now I have been using a product called Magic Desktop.  When I was looking for a way to limit screen time, let them play their games or learn online all without me having to worry what they may get into or have them accidentally destroy my files.

I happened to just stumble upon Magic Desktop through a search and I am so glad that I did. Not only was it affordable but it allowed me a way to setup limits on their screen time, and that they have to do some learning before any of the "fun" games would unlock. I can even setup that they can't access the window's desktop or search the internet outside of when and what I setup. This program is great especially for younger kids and does have a lot of fun interesting things to do.

So if you are looking for a fun, easy and cheap way to keep your computer safe and allow your kids access to the computer I urge you to take a look at Magic Desktop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today's Public School System?!?

Welcome to my blog!

The Struggle is real as a parent